Reader Appreciation Week

Thanksgiving will be here before we know it and I will be baking up a storm for my very favorite holiday of the year. I would love to share an Old-Fashioned Charleston Poundcake with one of you. This is a rich, moist cake that will stay fresh and delicious for almost a month! My mom, born and raised in Charleston, South Carolina, has been making this cake as long as I can remember, just like her mother before her. This is a large cake, filling a tube-pan and weighing over four pounds. It will easily serve 16. I will personally bake it and ship it to you so it arrives just before Thanksgiving. To enter the giveaway, simply send an e-mail to: jdcoalwell+poundcake@gmail.com

You have only one week to enter! On Thursday, November 6, I will select one name at random and contact the winner for a shipping address. I look forward to hearing from you!

Popular Posts