Gifts from the Kitchen...I need your help!

The reason I haven't posted anything in awhile is that I am in the process of switching internet service providers and it's proving to be more of a challenge than I anticipated. I am at my public library right now using their computer.

I will be teaching a class in November on Gifts from the Kitchen. Do you have a favorite gift you like to make to give away during the holidays? Do you have a special gift someone makes for you each year? Send me your ideas at jdcoalwell@gmail.com and I will enter your name in a drawing for a surprise gift box from me. Not sure what all will be in it, but it will most certainly contain something delicious baked just for you. The more ideas you send my way, the more chances you have to win!

I'm hoping to be back online at home sometime this week. We shall see....

Popular Posts