Pie Class October 26, 2017



My next pie class is Thursday, October 26 from 4:30 to 7:00 pm.
Perfect Pies
Thursday, August 17
4:30 - 6:30 pm
Class fee $35
This will be a hands on class. Each participant will be rolling out their own all-butter crust to take home. I'll demo several pies from start to finish and we'll have plenty to sample. We'll cover fruit pies, blind-baking crusts for cream pies, and even a chicken pot pie. I'll share all of the tips and tricks I've learned since I baked my first pie as a teenager. If you've ever been intimidated by making a pie from scratch, this is the class for you.

Class size is limited to seven. Pre-registration/pre-payment is required by Oct. 18. Plan to bring an apron and a rolling pin.

Email me at breadceterabaking@gmail.com for payment details or if you have questions.

Popular Posts